A Wide Range of Machine Shop
Lean, efficient, and competitive-those are just a few words that have been used to describe us.
At Fitz Machine, we want to make the process of working with us easy and stress-free for all of our customers, from those in the Aerospace machining industry to the Telecommunications industry.
We work diligently to ensure that we can meet all the machined parts needs of our customers. Fitz Machine employs machinists that are not only highly-skilled in the machining field, but we provide them with the tools to succeed to ensure that the end product meets and exceeds customer specifications.
How do we achieve customer satisfaction at Fitz Machine?
1) Work hand-in-hand with customers from design through production to ensure all needs are met
2) Continually invest in advanced machine tools to enable the production of a high performing end product
3) Maintain ISO 9001:2015 certifications to ensure quality assurance throughout the manufacturing process
4) Utilize up-to-date CAD/CAM programs that support a variety of file formats making it easy for customers and our staff to communicate during the design phase
5) Manufacturing flexibility to work with all grades of: steel, aluminum, brass, copper, plastics, and exotic materials that allows us to respond to all customer specifications.
We are proud of our ability to respond to the ever-changing needs of our customers, and place an emphasis on continuous commitment to satisfaction by evaluating our manufacturing processes and making continual improvements by employing best practices in the machining industry.
Our job shop services a wide range of industries with an extensive list of CNC machining services to include:
Precision machined components (with 4- and 5-axis capabilities)
Screw machine parts
In addition, we also provide valued-added services, such as engineering design and in-house tooling design, that that allows us to go the “extra mile” for our customers, providing them with comprehensive and thorough solutions to their machining needs.
Whether your company requires a steel machined part or a re-design of machined components, you can be assured that the expertise of our staff at Fitz Machine will deliver on its promise to deliver exceptional customer service that has made us a leading CNC machine shop since 1994.
E2 Production Software
Our E2 Software Program efficiently tracks the progress of your project through the shop, keeping it on budget and on time. E2 does this by allowing us to:
- Control all aspects of the production process
- Balance workflow by keeping engineering, accounting, machine scheduling, purchasing, inspection and shipping fully informed at all times
- Keep production costs under control
Fitz Machine utilizes approved suppliers so that we can have access to a broad range of materials
As an ISO 9001-certified facility, Fitz Machine follows customized quality control procedures. Experience Fitz Machines’ commitment to excellence!
Latest Version Mastercam
Solidworks CAD Pro/Engineer
*STEP. IGES, DXF, DWG, STP,
Other file exchange capabilities
CCR Registered Cage Code: 3AV26
Primary NAICS Codes
332710, 332721, 336411, 332313, 332999,
333512, 334519, 334511, 333514, 333518