Experienced CNC Programmers/Setup/Operate (Wakefield)
Experienced CNC Milling Machinist Setup/Programmers-Vertical & Horizontal Centers-DAY/NIGHT SHIFT (Wakefield MA) Company seeks full time or part time CNC setup/programmers. Must be a proficient, reliable and independent worker. Fanuc Controls, Mastercam 2019
- Able to set up CNC machines and present first piece to inspection by uploading programs and proper tool selection where necessary, then operate and run job or multiple jobs. Communication, motivation, energetic. Program with MasterCam 2019
- Comply with safety.
- Maintain and clean work area, organized, TEAM player.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization on a daily basis, and have strong reading comprehension and listening skills.
- Possess a high level of organization and discipline.
- Possess a desire to continually learn and develop technical skills
- Possess strong mechanical skills and mechanical aptitude
- An individual applying for this position must have a strong desire to continually learn the trade and to be able to problem solve on a daily basis in order to produce a high-caliber product for our customers. An individual applying for this position will be expected to program and set-up multiple part numbers during the week using strategic processes that incorporate a proper understanding of science and engineering. This is a very fast paced environment with high expectations from each member of our team.
- Experience Mastercam 2019 Sharp, clever, able to work with step files and/or create modify programs to achieve efficient cycle times without tool/machine compromise. This person may also continue to set up and run jobs.
- Job shop with manufacturing processes such as small to medium-size customer orders or batch jobs.
- Looking for highly motivated people willing to work, learn, and be part of a growing establishment.
- Strong understanding of shop equipment, tools and safety preferred. Positive attitude must be an effective team player that can communicate with engineers, employees, & supervisors to develop improvements to the machining process and minimize down time.
How To Apply
Click Here for Employment Application
Fax Resume to 781.245.5967
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org