We are defined by
Quality assurance is what Fitz Machine does better than others and is the core of how we maintain daily operations.
Quality is monitored through every production step. Fitz Machine ensures traceability through all stages of the production process including:
- Production planning-Excellent Teamwork & Customer Satisfaction
- Programming – Mastercam 2019
- Scheduling -E2 shop control scheduling whiteboard
- Manufacturing-job travelers/router, set-up sheets, job instructions
- Inspection- receiving, first piece, first article, in-process, final
- Packaging and Shipping per customer requirements
Computer Software-E2-Shop System-Shoptech
- Mastercam 2019
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Our affiliation with these organizations keeps us abreast of changes and advancements in the CNC machining industry, which facilitates our being able to:
1. Employ best practices in our manufacturing processes
2. Invest in advanced equipment to improve machined part quality
3. Provide training to our staff to ensure superior customer service
Fitz Machine AS9100D Quality Policy Statement
Fitz Machine management will encourage employees to be proactive in supporting continuous improvement.
As a team, we will continuously improve products, services, and processes and meet the needs of our customers.
Management is committed to the policy and will provide leadership, resources, and training to support and remain AS9100D compliant.
Founded in 1994, Fitz Machine Inc is an AS9100D certified, full service machining facility devoted to its founding principals of quality and service. Our long-term commitment is to meet and exceed the needs of each individual customers demands. Fitz Machine is a Certified Woman Owned business by The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council in partnership with Center for Women’s Enterprise.
Our valued customers can expect frequent, courteous communication on work status and development. We welcome and appreciate customer feedback on services and products delivered.
Our skilled, trained machinists understand the value of Customer Satisfaction, timely delivery, continuous improvement and customer communication.
CCR Registered Cage Code: 3AV26
Primary NAICS Codes
332710, 332721, 336411, 332313, 332999,
333512, 334519, 334511, 333514, 333518